Friday, July 5, 2013

The end of my time in Korea



I wanted to write more about my experiences in Korea. But now the semester at CNU is over and I left the dormitory a few weeks ago. I don’t have time to write about the missing things, but I think I covered most of the topics I wanted to write about. So I will just leave some last photos here. The following posts will cover my vacation in Korea and Japan, which I am experiencing right now.

All in all I had a great time in Korea. I met a lot of new friends and experienced the Korean culture, which I came to love – especially the food. Sitting together with friends, barbecuing pork belly on the table and drinking alcohol is something you definitely have to try in Korea! Surely, there were times when I didn’t like being in Korea, e.g. while having the feeling to be constantly stared at, or while I couldn’t communicate, because my Korean is bad and the Koreans’ English is even worse, but Korea is without doubt worth a visit!

Enjoy the pictures (n_n)/~


































No comments:

Post a Comment